Way to update your blog! Glad to hear you had a good summer - you're only a couple of seasons behind... :) But, at least you're a darn good looking family, so I guess that makes up for it.
I am a mom, first and foremost. It's the biggest job I have, and I am better at it than the laundry - thank goodness! Of course, that's not saying much, but I try.
Before my oldest could roll over, we began reading together. Now I am never allowed to go to bed without reading to my children a small stack of books, or making up wild adventures on my own.
Before I was a mom I was a normal person, just finishing up college, wide-eyed and stuffed full of all the knowledge the University of Arizona could convince me to swallow. I have a degree in journalism and a minor in English. I like to read. I like to write. But mostly, I like to edit. I'm a pretty tough critic and most books the kids bring me don't pass inspection. I admit I edit aloud as I read and dread the day when my children read well enough to notice I'm changing the words!
2 comments:
Way to update your blog! Glad to hear you had a good summer - you're only a couple of seasons behind... :) But, at least you're a darn good looking family, so I guess that makes up for it.
K I know this is an older post, but I just had to say that these pictures are ADORABLE! You guys look like you have so much fun!
Post a Comment